Survey Tech needed in Glenville, NY
Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C.
Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C. is seeking qualified candidates for a field/office Survey Technician with 3-5 years of production experience for its Glenville, NY office.
The Survey Technician supports a broad range of land surveying and related services for municipal, state, and private clients. The ideal candidate should possess high integrity and have excellent attention to detail to conduct all work in accordance with highest professional standards and company policies, procedures, and programs.
- Conducting legal research at Clerk’s Offices.
- Operating Robotic Total Stations, TDS data collectors, and NYSNET GPS
- Performs data reduction, field note reduction, calculations and data checks.
- Assists Survey Manager in preparation of topographic, control, boundary, utility, ALTA, as-built surveys.
- Assists with the in-house planning and development of project schedules.
- Preparing various mapping products using AutoCAD Civil 3D, Carlson, Microstation.
- Download/upload survey related information in data collector, as well as to perform necessary calculations for the required field work.
- Performs other job-related duties as required or assigned.
- Associates Degree in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering Technology, or Technical Degree preferred.
- Must be able to operate Robotic Total Stations, TDS data collectors, and NYSNET GPS.
- Able to conduct in-depth research of property documentation. i.e. deeds, maps, easements, etc.
- Demonstrates experience in working in CADD environment (AutoCAD Civil 3D, Carlson, Bentley MicroStation, and Bentley InRoads).
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with office and field personnel.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.