Survey Office Technician needed in Kennewick, WA
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is hiring a Survey Office Technician to work in our Kennewick, WA office. As one of the largest professional engineering companies in the Intermountain West, J-U-B delivers innovative services which allow our clients to succeed, while providing an enriching environment for our employees.
This position works under the direct supervision of a Licensed Land Surveyor and preforms technically complex surveying calculations to support the Land Surveyor, field crews and the office.
- Three years of office technician-level surveying experience; or five years of party chief-level surveying experience, plus certification as a Land Surveyor-In-Training (LSIT); or equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that would provide the required knowledge and abilities
- Proficient at Trimble Business Center (TBC) Software
- Proficient at AutoCAD Civil3D Software
- Knowledge of principles and practices of land surveying, including boundary determination, legal descriptions, construction calculations, topographic surveying, ALTA surveys, and GPS
- Ability to prioritize work, work independently, read and interpret survey maps, deeds and engineering plans, communicate effectively orally and in writing, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with office staff, developers, contractors, and the general public
- Fundamental knowledge of mathematics, geometry and trigonometry
- The ability to perform survey analysis of field data
Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.