Survey Manager needed in Louisville, KY
The Kleingers Group
The Kleingers Group, an established consulting firm celebrating 25 years, has recently opened a new office in Louisville, KY. Initially providing civil engineering, our new location is already in need of land survey. This allows a unique career opportunity for a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor to help us grow in the market area.
During this start-up phase, the Survey Manager will combine both field skill, and managerial/business knowledge. Ground floor opportunity working with professionals already in place in Louisville, and fully supported by a leadership team in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Identify Survey marketing opportunities and new clients, supported by our Business Development and Marketing team.
- Prepare proposals, budgets and invoices.
- Plan and implement field and office production work.
- Review, verify and approve survey computations for technical accuracy and quality control.
- Manage new field survey staff as needed, establishing a culture of safety supported by budgeted training.
- Must be a Kentucky Licensed Professional Land Surveyor (PLS)
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience, or small firm owner
- Knowledge of project scope and fee development and management
- Proficient use of GPS, robotic total stations and data collectors
- AutoCAD / Civil3D proficiency required
- Valid drivers’ license and driving record to meet company insurability standards
We will provide you with a comfortable work space, good technology support, comprehensive benefits package, and an opportunity to do your best work! Visit us and apply at www.kleingers.com, Career Opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.