Survey Crew Member needed in Florida – Entry Level
ESP Associates, Inc.
apply on company website
ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Field Crew Member for our Bradenton, FL office. This role will provide a perfect opportunity for an entry level candidate to grow and develop a professional and technical background within an established and growing firm. Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving policy
- Assist field crew leader by operating both GPS and conventional survey equipment in support of field survey projects
- This position may require overnight and out of town travel
- Must possess honestly, reliability and dependability
- Strong organizational skills
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
ESP is honored to maintain over 30-year relationships with both public and private clients throughout the Southeast. ESP is a 2018 ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranked #29 in the Southeast, and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan