Survey CAD Technician needed in Georgia
Technical Survey Services, Inc.
Technical Survey Services has an immediate opening for a Survey CAD Technician. Successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and enjoy being part of a team.
- Prepare ALTA/ACSM Land Surveys, Boundaries, Topographic, Utility As-built including “Plan & Profile” and other drawings.
- Produce field worksheets for construction projects – architectural, civil and structural layout.
- Perform project research.
- Must have a working knowledge of CAD.
- 2years experience is desired but not required.
- Working with Carlson Survey is a plus.
- LSIT a plus.
We seek someone that can work independently, is comfortable communicating with office staff, field personnel and clients as appropriate, and takes pride in delivering an exceptional work product.
We offer Retirement Account Matching, Paid Time Off and Insurance Benefits.