Senior Land Surveyor needed in Nebraska
South Sioux City, NE
As a Senior Surveyor for the Survey Team, you will maintain client relations, direct and supervise survey crew personnel in the field, perform project management duties and direct multiple survey crews, provide training to staff, ensures the accuracy of surveys, and will work in all types of weather conditions. A Senior Surveyor will also create project estimates, job proposals, and generate contour maps and alignments.
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN:
- Land Surveying
- Project Management
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Strong communication skills
- Associate’s degree or 10 years experience with a licensed surveyor
- Must be registered as a land surveyor
- Must have experience in surveying and/or construction
Olsson Associates is a nationally-recognized, employee-owned engineering and design firm that has been creating public and private projects throughout the United States. We”ve been around since 1956, and we offer comprehensive design and consulting services in site/civil, transportation, water, environmental, field operations, survey, and facilities.
With over 1,100 employees (and growing), nearly 30 offices in eight states, and a lengthy list of diverse clients, we believe you are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We seek to hire great people and put them in the right roles for their strengths.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus these
great perks :
- The opportunity to be an owner in the company after your first year through Olsson”s ESOP program.
- A great 401(k) match
- A wellness program promoting healthy lifestyles
- A bonus system that rewards performance