Professional Land Surveyor needed in Pineville, NC
Survey & Mapping Control, Inc.
Private Land Surveying Firm Seeks Professional Land Surveyor. Responsible for assisting PLS/Owner in all phases of surveying to include; survey crew supervision, marketing and client development, technical quality control, scheduling work, client communications, proposal preparation, negotiating scopes and fees, billing and client maintenance.
Successful candidate will have the desire and will develop the ability to manage multiple survey crews on various sized projects simultaneously. He/she will be expected to perform and supervise all facets of running a small surveying business including office and field personnel. He/she will be responsible to perform projects using relevant office software, modeling software, CAD technologies, GPS equipment and processing in the performance of project controls, conventional route and location surveys, boundary, topographic, construction, SUE and aerial surveys (UAV).
- North Carolina Professional Land Surveyor or ability to obtain licensure with having S.I.T.
- Proven performance of property boundary research, computations, and platting.
- Strong understanding of GNSS and modern surveying technologies.
- Strong technical skill set, including Auto-Cad/Civil 3-D/Carlson
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application suite including MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We are looking for a high energy, creative, flexible, motivated leader. Successful candidate must be of strong moral character, loyal in commitment, and possess strong family values.