Professional Land Surveyor needed in Boise
J-U-B Engineers, Inc. is recruiting for a Professional Land Surveyor to work in our Boise, Idaho office. As one of the largest professional engineering companies in the intermountain west, J-U-B delivers innovative services to allow our clients to succeed while providing a long-term, stable work environment for our employees.
While applying technical land surveying knowledge and skills, this position will:
- Oversee survey duties and responsibilities in the office working with all teams.
- Provide direction and mentorship to survey team members.
- Review, QC and track of all survey work.
- Assist with bids, development and closeout of survey projects.
- Prepare and coordinate boundary surveys and construction staking utilizing AutoCAD, GPS knowledge, and Trimble Business Center.
- Write and seal legal descriptions for properties, roads, easements, rights-of-way, etc.
- Oversee and develop subdivision plats and Records of Survey.
- Collaborate with in-house Engineers on projects
- Assist with client relationships and meetings.
- Represent company to outside agencies.
- Travel to survey sites.
- Current Idaho Professional Land Surveyors (PLS) License.
- 10+ years of Survey experience, especially Land Development surveying experience.
- Knowledge and ability to utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble Business Center.
- Experience effectively managing multiple, complex survey projects
- Proven client interfacing skills
- Willing to work in inclement weather and all type of terrain.
Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including insurances, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.