Land Surveyor Support Technician needed near Milwaukee, WI
Seiler Instrument Company
Apply through link below
Seiler Instrument Company, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, is an authorized Trimble Reseller. We offer sales consulting, training and support for Trimble products and solutions.
We are currently seeking a motivated, success-oriented technician to provide support for our Geospatial/Survey Division. This candidate must be located in the Franklin, WI area (near Milwaukee).
This position’s primary responsibilities include:
- Providing technical support and training for Trimble Geospatial/Survey products and software solutions, such as:
- Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center software
- GNSS receivers
- Robotic total stations
- Digital levels
- Supporting the sales initiative
- Teaching training classes as needed
- Significant local travel and some long distance travel throughout the Midwest will be required for this position.
Education, experience and skills required include:
- 1-2 years experience in training and supporting Trimble Geospatial software and hardware
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, strong candidates with a technical degree will be considered
- Background in Civil Engineering or Surveying required, field usage of Trimble Geospatial products is preferred
- Excellent customer service record
- Strong computer skills with experience in technical support
- Public speaking ability and organizational skills are a must