Land Surveyor needed in San Luis Obispo, CA
RRM Design Group
apply through website
San Luis Obispo, CA
Our San Luis Obispo office is seeking a full-time Land Surveyor to join our team.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform calculations for construction projects (e.g., rough grade, sewer, water, curb and building stakes)
- Coordinate and collaborate with other disciplines and clients on various projects
- Provide mentoring to the office and field crew members
- Prepare maps using Civil3d
- Other duties typical of a Licensed Land Surveyor
Requirements for this position also include:
- A minimum of six (6) years of work experience
- Current knowledge of professional codes, laws, computer applications and trends
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying or related field experience
- California Professional Land Surveyor’s license
- Familiarity with state and county mapping requirements
- Strong computer skills with CAD and Land Surveying software, such as: Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center as well as the Microsoft Office Suite.
RRM has a vested interest in providing opportunities and career paths for our employees. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and an employee stock ownership program. If you would like to be a part of a collaborative and innovative team that is professional and fun, RRM is the place for you!
At RRM we know that in order to achieve our mission of Creating Environments People Enjoy®, our employees must enjoy the environments in which they work. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. We offer desirable office locations along the California coast, our first priority is ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family. RRM is an employee-owned multidisciplinary design firm with landscape architects, planners, architects, civil structural and traffic engineers, and surveyors who work on a variety of fun and engaging projects throughout the state.