Land Survey Crew Chief needed in New Mexico
Uintah Engineering & Land Surveying
apply though link below
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Attendance, punctuality and reliability are essential
- Staking pipelines and pipeline right-of-ways
- Topographic surveys and x-sectioning
- Performs mathematical calculations; field checking & field data
- Take accurate and clear notes and performs note reduction
- Reads and understands plans and specifications
- Know basic sources of measurement errors
- Know principles of monumentation, staking and marking
- Responsible for Quality Control and performance of all work
- Responsible for the maintenance of all Company equipment and Company vehicle
- Self-motivated and organized with good decision making skills
- Completion of timely & accurate eTimeTrack for all time and expense activity
- Responsible for meeting with clients and public land owners as a representative of the Company and the reputation of the professional work provided
- Responsible for leadership & training for Survey Assistants and Level I Crew Chiefs
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 2 + years experience with Trimble GPS Surveying Products
- Experience in Oil and Gas Surveying
- Experience collecting survey data to support Civil Engineering design projects
- Excellent BenefitPackage and opportunity to work with a Company that has been providing services since 1964
- Pre-employment and random drug testing required and all applicants must have a valid driver’ s license with an MVR that meets Uintah requirements
At UELS (Uintah Engineering & Land Surveying), our people and values are at the core of all that we do.
UELS offers team members outstanding opportunities to gain excellent experience and to discover their true potential. With long-standing blue chip customers and a proprietary in-house library of 50 + years of surveying, drafting and engineering work, UELS offers its team members an exceptional training ground for developing skills and obtaining significant experience.
- Our team members enjoy working in an atmosphere of team work and respect and are committed to the success of the company.
- Our team members are equipped with the training and tools necessary to maintain a competitive edge in a constantly changing world.
- Our team members provide our clients with high quality services in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Health & Dental
- Life & Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Additional Voluntary Benefits